A Locksmiths Service to Loughborough, Leicestershire
Fast and professional locksmith in Loughborough.
If you’re locked out and you need a friendly face to help get you back in, then give AJ Locksmiths a call. We serve the whole area, including Loughborough and Charnwood, with many happy customers from previous jobs in the area.
Our 24/7 emergency service covers both Loughborough and Charnwood. If you’re locked out in Loughborough, then give us a call today on 07729 554 332.
About Our Loughborough Locksmith Service
Tony has been running AJ Locksmiths for well over 20 years and is seen as one of the leading Locksmiths in Loughborough. We offer a 24 hour call out service, where we aim to be with you within 1 hour of calling and getting your job completed. Don’t be locked out your home, or don’t wait for tomorrow to change your locks. If you are looking for a locksmith in Loughborough, we can help.
Loughborough Security And Crime Information
As you can see the crime incidents reported in Loughborough are heavily situated around the centre of the town, with most being reported in the very centre. However crime rates reported in the Leicester Mercury show that the students are actually the safest in the country from a crime perspective.
If you want to upgrade the security of your home or business in Loughborough, then browse our locksmith services for more information.
Loughborough is a fantastic town, with plenty of new and exciting things to go and do, see and enjoy! Checkout the following info about the Leicestershire town of Loughborough.
Things to do in Loughborough
There are plenty of interesting things to do in Loughborough, including:
- Great Central Railway (http://www.gcrailway.co.uk/) – go and see the exciting steam engines and other interesting things around trains. A great day out.
- Beaumanor Hall (www.beaumanorhall.co.uk) – visit this interesting building and gardens, perfect for families and couples.
Famous People From Loughborough
There are various famous and important people who come from the Loughborough area, including:
- Albert Francis Cross (http://www.lboro-history-heritage.org.uk/albert-francis-cross-loughboroughs-forgotten-poet/) – a famous poet from the area, influencing many poems and plays over the years.
- Dean Ward (http://news.bbc.co.uk/winterolympics2002/hi/english/team_gb/newsid_1775000/1775990.stm) – who was an Olympic athlete in the Bobsleigh, and a Paratrooper in the army.
Sports Teams in Loughborough
The main sports teams in Loughborough are with the University, but there is one other main team, so here they are:
- Loughborough Dynamo FC (http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/loughboroughdynamo) – A long standing football team in the area, catering for children and youths of all ages.
- The University of Loughborough and Loughborough College (http://loughboroughsport.com/) – this collaboration helps to bring interesting sports clubs to the area, including a wide range of different sports.
Events in Loughborough
Some of the locally focused events in Loughborough coming up can be found at https://www.loughboroughtownhall.co.uk/events
Business in Loughborough
There are various businesses in Loughborough, all specialising in different things. Some of the best rated businesses are:
- Go Outdoors Loughborough (http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/loughborough) – an outdoor clothing shop in Loughborough that sells walking boots and other gear.
- AJ Locksmiths Loughborough (https://www.ajlocksmithsleicester.co.uk/areas/loughborough/) – offering a full locksmith service to Loughborough and Charnwood.
- Elf Foods (http://elffoods.com/) – A health food shop that offers a great range of healthy produce.
As of the 14th February 2017, the local news is:
- Severe M1 delays due to an oil spillage (http://www.loughboroughecho.net/news/local-news/motorists-face-severe-delays-m1-12598804) – this was made worse by a 3 car crash just up from it, causing serious delays.
- Water meter app (http://www.lboro.ac.uk/news-events/news/2017/february/water-app-could-save-households-up-to-20-on-domestic-bills.html) – a new water meter app could save up to 20% on household bills and tackle water wastage.
Latest posts by Tony Richardson (see all)
- Can burglary prevention be low-carbon and effective? - March 28, 2017
- Why you can’t replace a locksmith with a Key Me - March 28, 2017
- The Best Child Locks for your Kitchen - March 22, 2017