uPVC Window Repairs Leicester – Fix Your Fault
At AJ Locksmiths Leicester, we have been fully trained to handle fixing all types of uPVC doors and windows. If your conservatory, plastic windows are starting to cease up or not work properly, call AJ Locksmiths on 07729554332.
Often we find that uPVC windows suffer from age related break downs, such as seals in the joints failing. The hinges weakening and bending under constant use.
The good news is you don’t need to go out and buy a new set of doors or windows, as these problems can be easily repaired by our skilled locksmiths, which could save you thousands of pounds.
Whether it’s your double glazing that’s failing, or your conservatory, we can fix it for you for a great price. With a professional service that’ll have your uPVC windows working as good as new. Without changing the whole window units, but replacing and resealing the glass as well.
You can contact us today for a free quote.
Repairing Your uPVC Window Locks
There are two main sources of uPVC window lock problems. They are the lock itself, or the internal mechanism that controls the opening of the window. This leads to not being able to open, close, or turn the key inside. We are highly skilled at finding and solving the fault in your lock, with experience in many different styles and brands of window locks
uPVC Window locks and lock mechanisms – When you have a faulty lock, if it is a snapped key, the door doesn’t function correctly, or there’s a snapped part of the mechanism, we can fix it.
- Damaged uPVC window hinges – these hinges will often become warped or wear down with constant use, and so need fixing every once in a while.
- uPVC security devices – safety and security are important, and you can make your windows child safe with lock restrictors, or alternatively a useful uPVC window cable, all child safety features.
- uPVC window handles – the handle might have weakened, or even fallen off, but don’t worry we can fix it.
You can browse our other locksmith services here.
Contact us today for help:
Latest posts by Tony Richardson (see all)
- Can burglary prevention be low-carbon and effective? - March 28, 2017
- Why you can’t replace a locksmith with a Key Me - March 28, 2017
- The Best Child Locks for your Kitchen - March 22, 2017