- Mortise locks fitted from new, replaced or upgraded to British Standard
- Yale locks fitted, replace or upgraded.
- Internal door locks.
- uPVC multipoint locks replacements.
- Provide Keyed Alike cylinders
- Repair all Locks
- Supply Anti-Snap locks
- Repair and replace Euro Cylinders and Mortice Locks
Keep Your Home Safe and Secure with
Battram Locksmiths Residential Services
At Battram Locksmiths, we understand that your home is your sanctuary. We offer a range of locksmith services to ensure the security of your home. Whether you’re facing an emergency lockout, looking to upgrade your locks, or simply need some routine maintenance.
Here are just a few of the residential locksmith services we offer
- 24/7 Emergency Lockout Service: Lockouts can happen at any time, so we’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to get you back inside your home quickly.
- Lock Installation & Repair: From deadbolts and high-security locks to keypad entry systems and smart locks, we can install or repair any type of lock you need for your doors.
- Key Cutting & Duplication: Need a spare key or lost your original one? We can cut and duplicate keys for all types of locks, meaning you always have access to your home.
- uPVC Door & Window Repair: We specialize in repairing faulty locking mechanisms and other issues with uPVC doors and windows.
- Master Key Systems: Simplify access control for your entire home with a master key system designed and installed by our experts.
- Security Surveys: Get peace of mind with a professional security survey from Battram Locksmiths. We’ll identify any problems in your home’s security and recommend solutions to improve it.
- Safe Installation & Opening: Keep your valuables protected with a secure safe installed by Battram Locksmiths
- We can also help you open a locked safe if you’ve lost the combination.
Why Choose Battram Locksmiths
- Fast and Reliable Service: We understand the need of many situations, so we offer a prompt service to get you back on track as soon as possible.
- We Are Experienced & Certified Technicians: Our team is highly trained in all aspects of residential locksmithing, ensuring quality workmanship and expert advice.
- Competitive Prices: We offer transparent and competitive pricing for all our services, so you can be sure you’re getting the best value for your money.
- 24/7 Availability: We’re always here for you, no matter the day or time, with our 24/7 emergency lockout service.
Brands Battram Locksmiths Work With
Battram Locksmiths have expertise with a wide range of well-established lock brands, meaning that your security needs are met with the highest standards of quality. In addition here is a range of some of the well-used lock brands that Battram Locksmiths work with:
Yale, Era, Union,Ultion,ABS,Chubb,Mul-T-Locks
uPVC Door Repairs By Battram Locksmiths
At Battram Locksmiths we have lots of experience dealing with UPVC door repairs. Furthermore this type of door is very popular, in modern homes. There are many good reasons why people love UPVC doors.
- They are durable and very low maintenance. Can be kept clean with a simple wipe down and don’t need to be painted in order to protect them
- UPVC doors provide a high level of heat and noise insulation
- Are easy to install and remove
- They are relatively inexpensive to buy and install
- Composit coors are robust and offer a good level of security
Unfortunately, UPVC doors can also suffer from a number of common problems.
Common Problems with UPVC Doors
Most UPVC doors are fitted with a standard euro cylinder which can be at risk of lock snapping. This is a very common way for burglars to break-in. in addition this type of lock will take a burglar just a few seconds to ‘snap’ and remove, allowing them full access to your home within minutes. Changing the barrel to an anti-snap euro lock is a quick and easy job. We can replace this with a anti-snap euro lock and 3 Star TS007 anti-snap euro lock. Furthermore this is the very highest rating for a euro cylinder lock. Both locks will greatly increase the security of your UPVC door. The other good news is that these locks are not expensive so it is definitely worth fitting them on your UPVC doors.
Another common problem we encounter is when the UPVC door becomes misaligned with the locking points in the door frame. Furthermore UPVC doors are very heavy and over time can ‘drop’. This problem becomes evident when it becomes difficult to lock or unlock the door. Fortunately, this is also a quick and easy fix for a locksmith who specialises in UPVC door repairs. In fact, it is usually a lot cheaper to get Battram Locksmiths to fix this type of problem.
Battram Locksmiths is a Official Ultion Vendor
Your door may look great, feel solid, and have a great multi-point lock, but what’s the point if it can be disabled in a few seconds via an inadequate cylinder lock?
Furthermore this could mean that you pay for features you don’t need on the inside p
Copyright AJ Locksmiths Leicester 2003 – 2020. – All Rights Reserved